The teenager, 16, who was burned in an accident with a hookah in the evening of Tuesday (22), Rattlesnake, West of Paraná, was transferred to the Hospital of Londrina. He remains in serious condition, breathing with the aid of equipment.
The boy was burned while trying to light a hookah, using alcohol. He was accompanied by friends at a gas station. The establishment of security cameras filmed the moment of the explosion and the teenager running in flames. He managed to get the shirt and was rescued.